We have a list of popular and interesting tokens at https://etherscan.io/tokens. There is no fixed criteria for getting listed here and it is done at our own discretion. But having said that, these are some of the things that we generally look at:
1. Filled out the [Update token Information] at https://etherscan.io/contactus
2. The Token is popular and has strong demand within the community
3. The token is listed on major exchanges (i.e Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken, etc)
4. The token is listed in the Top 100 on Coinmarketcap
5. Active token contract with a high volume of daily transactions
6. The contract source code must be verified.
7. Interesting project and a strong team
1. All ERC20 tokens can searched and tracked on Etherescan regardless of whether it's listed on the Etherscan Tokens Page. There is no difference in terms of the Token information displayed between a token that is listed on this page vs one that is not. All other ERC20 tokens can be directly accessed at https://etherscan.io/token/0xYourContractAddress
2. We reserve the right to make the final judgement to accept/deny a token listing on this page and we are not obligated to provide any feedback on the reason for a non listing.